Particularly nice with deep-fried seafood, meats, or vegetables.
Use as a dipping sauce for mini spring rolls, chicken wings or meat balls, or as a marinade on pork spare ribs.
Davidson Plum Lamb with Bush Spices
- 500-800g rolled lamb loin (or can use lamb chops)
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Myrtle ground spice
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup Davidson Plum Jam or
- Davidson Plum Chilli Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dorrigo Pepper ground spice
- ¼ cup onion, diced finely
- ½ teaspoon Aniseed Myrtle ground spice
- Place lamb in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the other ingredients.
- Pour over lamb.
- Bake lamb, uncovered, in a 200 degree oven until meat is cooked, about 30 – 40 minutes (20-25min for lamb chops).
- Serve lamb with sauce on top.
- Hope you enjoy!