Serves 4 as Appetizer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onions.
- 12 medium peeled and de-veined green king prawns.
- 8 trimmed scallops.
- Salt & cracked black pepper (or use Dorrigo pepper as alternative).
- Ground dried myrtle to taste (between 1 teaspoon & 1 desert spoon).
- Half cup of Semillon.
- Cooked rice.
- Heat the oil and cook onions until translucent, around a minute will do.
- Increase the heat and add the prawns and the scallops.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for a minute or until prawns are firm to touch, sprinkle with lemon myrtle.
- Pour in the wine and cook to reduce the wine a little.
- This whole process will take 4-5 minutes.
- Serve beside cooked rice.