- 2 Packets lattice biscuits.
- 125 g margarine or butter.
- 2 teaspoons of ground lemon myrtle.
- 2 teaspoons of gelatine.
- 250 g cream cheese.
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- 1 cup castor sugar.
- Cream butter, cheese, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Add lemon myrtle.
- Gradually add gelatine (see note), and beat until fluffy.
- Line 10″ x 8″ tray with biscuits (glossy side down).
- Pour mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Place more biscuits (glossy side up).
- Gelatine must be mixed with a little cold water using a glass.
- Then immerse glass in a bowl of hot water to dissolve it properly.